· Use for decoration and display purpose in home garage and dealer showroom
· Great for use during maintenance, storage, keep garage, and paddock dirt off your bike
· Ideal for use at racing meeting, workshop, garage, exhibition, give better comfort and protection when working on the floor
· Oil and gas resistance, protect floors from corrosive road chemicals
75x200cm, 83x180cm, 90x240cm, 100x180cm, 100x200cm,other custom sizes are also available, only the width is within 200cm.
Why Choose Us:
1) Supplier to many famous brand like MOTUL, K&G etc.
2) ChromoJet printing machine imported from Zimmer in Austria.
3) Unlimited Color Options, No artwrok fee.
4) A team of staff with a collective knowledge of over 20 years experience in the industry.
5) Designer's good understanding on fashion makes our designs distinctive.
6) Door to door service can be provided.
7) Probably the ONLY supplier who can provide the full range of motorcycle mat.
|Item Size||75x200cm, 83x180cm, 90x240cm, 100x180cm, 100x200cm or Customized|
|Color & Design||Customized, Art fee free|
|Surface Material||100% Nylon|
|Surface Weight||350g/m2, 450g/m2 or 600g/m2,720g/m2|
|Pile Height||3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm,5mm|
|Backing Material||Nitrile Rubber or Thermoplastic Rubber(TPR)|
|Backing Weight||2000g/m2 or 900g/m2|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Packing||10-20pcs/ctn for small size like 40*60cm or 50*80cm; 1 piece per roll with polybag or 2-4rolls/ctn for large size like 83*150cm, 90*150cm.|
|Quality Certified||Oeko-tex100, ISO9001, ISO14001,REACH Standard|
|Factory Audit : CSR, Quality,Anti-Terrorism, etc||BSCI, Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, LIDL, K-mart, etc|
1. Is there a requirement of minimum order quantity?
No, we produce starting from one piece. An ideal order quantity for production would be 20sqm or more.
2. What's the size for a rubber mat?
Max width is 5000px, and 15000px long or below. Longer length is acceptable
subject to a minimum surcharge.
3. Do the mats have an border?
There are two types of edges, without edge or with a rubber edge of 15mm or 20mm
4. Is it need to pay Art Fee for making custom design?
No, Art Fee is free,
1) You could provide your own design in JPG, AI or PDF files.
Please note that letters have to be at least 4 cm to be readable on the mat ; Avoid combinations of very similar colors with little contrast.
2) You may provide your logo or design image, our designer could
make the art work according to your requirements, we will send the finished art work for your approval before production.
5. How to choose design colors?
Pantone colors ( Pantone C, Pantone U or Pantone TPX) are acceptable, If exact colors cannot be appointed, our designer will recommend the best match color for verification and approval.
6. How many colors can be produced in one design?
Normally within 12 colors inclusive of white color.
7. How to find the freight forwarder?
JACKSON CARPET has experience in directly exporting to most major cities.
We can provide our own freight forwarder and choose the best one who has good service and competitive price for your port. Or we can also use the freight forwarding you appointed.