Custom Design Rubber Backing Floor Mat Door Mat
100% nylon surface provides outstanding absorption and durability.
No set-up fees or artwork processing charges.
Nitrile rubber backing resists curling and cracking in all weather conditions.
Cleated rubber backing minimizes movement.
Would be perfect for:
· Hotels/ Bars/ Pubs/ Clubs / Retail stores
· Shopping centers
· Commercial buildings
|Product Name||Customized Indoor Outdoor Entry Mats Floor Mat Door Mat|
|Quality Certified||BSCI, Oeko-tex100, ISO9001, ISO14001, REACH Standards|
|Color / Design||Customized (No artwork or setup charges)|
|MOQ||1 Piece Only|
|Color Fastness||4 - 4.5 grade|
|Pile Material||100% nylon (polyamide)|
|Back Material||Normal rubber & nitrile rubber|
|Printing Method||High Definition Inkjet Printing (Chromojet printing machines imported from Zimmer in Austria)|
|Popular Size||40*60cm, 60x90cm, 83*120cm, 83*150cm, or customized|
|Standard Width||43cm, 47.5cm, 53cm, 60cm, 70cm, 83cm, 103cm, 136cm, 202cm|
- Custom Size & Design
- Chromojet Printing
- No Art Fee
- MOQ 1 Piece Only
- 7 Days fast delivery
PILE OPTIONS :
Item Number: MS456
Pile Height: 3.5 mm
Item Number: MS582
Pile Height: 4mm
Item Number: MS733
Pile Height: 5mm
Item Number: MS953
Pile Height: 7mm
SIZE & COLOR :
1. Is there a requirement of minimum order quantity?
No, we produce starting from one piece. An ideal order quantity for production would be 20sqm or more.
2. What's the size for a rubber mat?
Max width is 200cm, and 600cm long or below. Longer length is acceptable subject to a minimum surcharge.
3. Do the mats have an border?
There are two types of edges, without edge or with a rubber edge of 15mm or 20mm
4. Is it need to pay Art Fee for making custom design?
No, Art Fee is free,
1) You could provide your own design in JPG, AI or PDF files.
Please note that letters have to be at least 4 cm to be readable on the mat. Avoid combinations of very similar colors with little contrast.
2) You may provide your logo or design image, our designer could make the art work according to your requirements, we will send the finished art work for your approval before production.
5. How to choose design colors?
Pantone colors ( Pantone C, Pantone U or Pantone TPX) are acceptable, If exact colors cannot be appointed, our designer will recommend the best match color for verification and approval.
6. How many colors can be produced in one design?
Normally within 12 colors inclusive of white color.
7. How to find the freight forwarder?
JACKSON CARPET has experience in directly exporting to most major cities.
We can provide our own freight forwarder and choose the best one who has good service and competitive price for your port. Or we can also use the freight forwarding you appointed.